- 18 small rings for the small pumpkin and 22 mason jar lid rings for the large pumpkin
- Rust-Oleum Orange Gloss Spray Paint, or actually what ever color you like.
- Burlap or floral leaves
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- Orange Ribbon or co-ordinating color.
- Battery Operated Fairy Lights
- Start by spray painting each of all the mason jar lids in fall colors like yellow, green, white, beige, maroon, purple, and orange. Let dry.
- String all the lids onto a coordinated colored ribbon and tie it tight inside. Or use a pull tie making sure all the lids are fitting inside each other. Cut excess ribbon off. Spread out the mason jar lids to look like a pumpkin.
- Push fairy lights inside the pumpkin and hide the battery operator box in the back. (Optional)
- Stick two cinnamon sticks in the middle and hot glue them on,
- Cut 2 or 3 leaves out of burlap or use floral materials from leftover projects, material. Hot glue them on top. I use stems from other projects I have made where I only used the flowers on. So save your scraps, you just never know when you might want to try using them.
- Turn on the fairy lights and turn out the room lights and enjoy!
- Birthday Gallery
- Dried Decor
- Farmhouse And Home Decor – Indoor Beautification Gallery
- Floral Containers
- Gallery of Sold Items!
- Greeting Cards
- Hanging Baskets
- Kare On Etsy
- Live Flower Gallery – In The Garden Live!
- Mother’s Day – Pink Peony Wreath
- To Order
- Winter Gallery